- About Us
The Canadian Black Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit organization of the cultural Chamber of Commerce. It was created to serve the purpose of Commerce, Black-owned businesses, Entrepreneurship and Economic development within the proud Black Communities across Canada.
- Programs & Services
Programs & Services
The Chamber is conducting a “Call for Nomination to the Board of Directors”. There are many ways to join in our work. Much of the work to organize public meetings and other events is done with the help of volunteers from our community. We are looking to fill the void as change is inevitable. Join us in serving our community today!
AGM Election Date:
Date: Mar. 30th, 2021
Time: 7:00 pm E.S.T.
- Preferably must have a University, College or Skilled Trades Equivalent accreditation degree, diploma or Certificate
- Must have worked in a managerial, entrepreneurial or leadership capacity
- Must submit resume an personal profile with references
- Must complete a police background check
- Must sign a confidentiality agreement
- Applicable to Treasurer (s) positions only. Must submit or submit a credit check report and maintain a credit standing that is satisfactory in accordance with Trans Union or Equifax
- Must take an Oath to serve and protect the organization
- Preferably a Business Owner, CEO, CFO or Managing Director